Tuesday 1 September 2015

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been updating for a while but I have been very buzzy.  I've had a school production and I am one of the leads the show is tomorrow I'm so nervous because I have a dance and 2 big bits of speaking and 3 little bits.  I also have my contemporary exam in October and a charity event 2 days after where I'm doing a really cool ice themed dance were we have 2 long pieces of fabric that we twist around things (if that makes sense).  I have a ballet exam in November (its so soon).  Its been chaotic at school and we haven't done any proper work in ages because we have just been doing straight run through of the play.  Ill update after the production to tell you how it went
Byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it will become visible after moderation :)