Tuesday 8 September 2015

!!!!EVERYTHING!!!!
So I have had a lot on lately.  I've had my school production it went ok no one forgot there lines which is good I did my dance and the first time I did it my glasses fell off and the second time I did it my wig was hanging around the back of my neck for the hole dance.  I was the narrator who was an elderly version of the main character Sandy Smith I did awesome with all my speaking parts. I now have a tap competition in November were I will do 3 dances, a slow, which is my newest one, a solo and a song and dance which means I have to sing at the beginning and dance at the end I love that dance because its a 60s theme and its very musical theatre.  I got through to the semi finals in netball which is awesome I'm in the C team with 2 of my best friends which is fun, our coaches are 2 year 12s from the local high school and they are really good and funny we won our last 2 game the first one 21-7 to us and last week was 15-14 to us I play GD (goal defence) and GK (goal keep) but last week I had to play shoot because we had 2 players missing so we all had to play the full game but the 2 people who couldn't make it were our only shooters.  I also have a sports tournament next week at school I was going to play netball but when my teacher went to enter our team in all the spaces were gone so I had to play volleyball, its not as easy as it looks we are doing ok and luckily we have a coach who actually knows what there doing.  I think that's all I've been doing lately I'll update after the tournament and competition and with anything else I'm doing.
Byeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it will become visible after moderation :)