Tuesday 14 July 2015

Image result for england flag



I'm in England YAY, I have come back to England for 3 and a half weeks, I've been staying at my Nan and Granddads house for a couple of days now but I will be staying at friends houses for a night or 2 every once in a while.  The plane journey was horrible, because I live on the other side of the world from England it takes 24 hours to fly here.  We stopped twice on the way over once in Auckland for 1 hour and once more in Hong Kong for 1 hour or what was meant to be an hour the plane was delayed and we had to wait in Hong Kong for 2 hours (I think) the flight from Honk Kong to London was horrible because I was in the middle between a stranger and my mum and the seats were really uncomfortable I watched part of the maze runner it was okay but it wasn't really my kind of movie then I watched Harry Potter and deathly hallows because I love that movie I've seen it loads of times but I still love it, then I watched a bit of 22 jump street but didn't really like it finally after that I fell asleep.  I've been in England for 5 days now and I've been to my home town / little village and I've been to my old dance studio for 3 lessons I went for tap, jazz, and contemporary and I'm going back on Thursday for ballet and street dance.  I'm also going to a holiday camp that we used to go to every summer for the day and my all time favorite thing Harry Potter world!!!!!!!! I will have to blog about that when I get back to NZ because we are going there on our last day in England.
Byeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it will become visible after moderation :)