Wednesday 6 January 2016

School prize giving
It is finally the end of the school year YAY although I am sad to see some of my friends go off to high school I am really exited for next year. 

We had our school prize giving where the Board Of Trusties give there annual speech as well as the head teacher and the choir and other in school activity's show you what they have been doing all year.  They also (in case you haven't guessed) give out prizes for each year group the prizes include: Digging deep award, arts award, sports award, diligence, maths, English, science and many more they also announce the next years student council.  This year I was lucky enough to not only win the Arts award for my dance in the school production but also make the student council again. 

byee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it will become visible after moderation :)